Woodcutting and carpentry became very much easier when circular saws were introduced. They are a lot easier to handle and obviously save ample time. Back and forth saw blades are a traditional way of dealing with carpentry and woodworking but circular saws took over in no time. The best part is that these compact sized circular saws fulfill all your construction needs.
So, here is a list of the top 10 small circular saws that you can buy as per your budget and usage. We hope it will help you make the right buying decision.
1. Genesis GCS545C 5.8 Amp 120 Volt 4-1/2 in. Control Grip Compact Circular Saw with Vacuum Adapter, Blade Wrench, and 24T Carbide Tipped Blade
Do you ever feel that you require having a super-efficient saw to deal with all kinds of construction needs?
Genesis has been in the business for quite some time and knows exactly what to offer their customers. You will be able to cut through almost anything with the tungsten-carbide-tipped-blade included with your Genesis GCS545C Compact Circular Saw that comes with Vacuum Adapter. Also, the manufacturer offers several great accessories to improve usability.
- It comes with triple gear reduction for better torque. No other company provides this level of torque in an electric circular saw.
- There are multiple cutting functions in the device to take advantage from.
- At a 90-degree angle, Genesis gives a cutting depth of 1.5 inches.
- It comes with company fitted 5.8-amp motor with 3500 RPM.
- It also has a built-in dust port that keeps the cutting area clear of Debris.
|Motor Power||It has a power motor of 5.8 Amp||It has a power motor of 7.5 Amp||It has a power motor of 5 Amp|
|Cutting Depth||2 inches||Not defined||1 inch|
|Accessories||Yes, there are accessories included with a vacuum adapter||Yes||Yes, but not too much useful|
2. Dremel US40-01 Ultra-Saw Tool Kit with 4 Accessories and 1 Attachment
If you are looking for a circular saw that can assist you with most of the renovation projects, then there can be nothing better than Dremel US40-01.
It cuts through tough materials like concrete and metal so obviously, it can be a great help in renovating your backyard or your porch.
- It comes with multiple attachments to assist various requirements and functions.
- It has a powerful motor with a 7.5-amp motor.
- It can do much more than cutting; it can be used for surface preparation and flush cutting applications.
- It is durable and safe to use.
- The depth of the saw is adjustable.
3. Rockwell RK3441K 4-1/2” Compact Circular Saw, 5 amps, 3500 rpm with Dust Port and Accessory Kit
If you want to deal with all the cutting and alterations of hard metals and are interested in a compact-sized circular saw then Rockwell RK3441K 4 can be a preferable choice.
The Rockwell Compact Circular Saw is a powerful and functional circular saw that operates with ease and comfort. It is lightweight and compact that evicts the need of dragging out the big heavy circular saw.
- It has a 5-amp powerful motor.
- It delivers amazing performance at 3,500 RPM to cut through 2x4s in a single pass.
- With carbide edge of the blade, it is easier to cut at different angles.
- The cutting wheel has a diameter of 2inches that cuts at a depth of 1 inch.
- It has an arbor size of 3/8inches.
4. Rockwell RK3440K Versacut 4.0 Amp Ultra-Compact Circular Saw with Laser Guide and 3-Blade Kit with carrying Case
Here is another circular saw by Rockwell. It is lightweight with a streamlined design that makes it easier to control single-handedly.
It eliminates the need to drag out a big, heavy circular saw to perform various construction and renovation tasks.
- It has a 4-amp motor that cuts a variety of materials including wood, metal sheets, and flooring.
- It comes with a dust extraction adapter that keeps the cut line free of dust for better visibility of the cutting space.
- The ergonomic design comes with a built-in laser guide to assist well-aligned and perfect cut.
5. WORX WORXSAW 4-1/2″ Compact Circular Saw – WX429L
The 4-1/2″ WORXSAW Compact Circular Saw is powerful, portable and perfect to be operated around the house and the workshop. It is a maneuverable compact saw with a thin blade that ensures speedy cutting.
- It has a parallel guide attachment that ensures straight and precise cuts.
- It can cut up to2inches of depth.
- It boasts 3500 RPM with no load speed at all.
- The ergonomic design ensures angles to be cut at 0-45 degree bevel.
6. Makita SH02R1 12V Max CXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Circular Saw Kit, 3-3/8″
Makita Circular Saw Kit delivers power and speed in an ultra-compact size for a range of cutting applications. It can prove to be a handy tool for users that are seeking compact cutting solutions for tight spaces.
- It has a motor with 1,500 RPM.
- It has a 3-3/8” blade for smooth and defined cutting.
- It is designed to cut plywood, particleboard, melamine, drywall and many other materials of the same type.
7. MasterMind 800344 Compact Precision 3-Inch Circular Saw
This is a moderately priced circular saw that is light in weight and offers a variety of functions. It can be used for precise cutting of most building materials up to 7/8 inch, and tile up to 3/8 inch.
- It is equipped with LED laser light that helps you to perform the cutting task without making any mistakes.
- It has a powerful 2,800 RPM motor that explains the optimal use and well-supported cutting.
- The saw comes with a vacuum hose adapter for dust extraction. It keeps the area of working clear for better visibility.
8. Rotorazer Multi-purpose Circular Mini Saw with 3 Interchangeable Blades and Dust Extraction System – Red
This circular saw can be an attractive addition to your toolbox. Rotorazer circular saw is compact in size, yet providing all the basic functions.
We do not say that it will perform amazingly like a few other circular saws in the list, but it can be a good choice if you are looking for household renovations and constructions.
It comes with 3 different types of blades but the motor power does not support the performance as it should.
- It boasts a 400-watt motor.
- It offers a cutting depth of 5inches.
- It cuts on different depths depending on the materials; 1inch for the thickest and 5inches for thin materials.
- It comes with a vacuum to avoid any eye contact with the dust and debris.
9. Dremel SM20-03 Saw-Max Tool Kit
When you are looking for a complete kit with handy carrying case, Dremel SM20-03 is the best bet. It is an easy to use tool due to its compact size only.
The blades do not perform well on heavier projects. The Dremel Saw-Max will help you do straight, plunge and flush cut with its compact ergonomic design, providing users with one-handed control. It has a 6-Amp motor power.
- It gives a superior line of sight that enables a simple and precise cut.
- It has a versatile cutting system that works for all the soft to semi-soft materials.
10. BLACK+DECKER BDCCS20B 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Circular Saw Bare Tool, 5.5-Inch.
Black & Decker has been known for their extraordinary machine quality. However, their circular saw has not been much of a favorite item in the market.
The reason can be that there are many other specialized companies that are already working on designing high-end circular saws and Black & Decker does not match their quality.
- It allows accurate angled cuts with its bevel adjustments.
- The tool-free depth of cut allows easy adjustments, so you can adjust the positioning of the machine.
- The compact design makes it a desirable choice.
- It cuts from 1.5inches to 5 inches depending on the material.